Dayco Performance Belts
HP BELTS (HIGH PERFORMANCE) SNOWMOBILE BELT
- Manufactured from aramid reinforced polychloroprene rubber compound and p-ariamid cord to ensure superior strength, long-lasting dimensional integrity and longer belt life. This snowmobile belt ensures the dependable, smooth performance.
Designed for use on low to mid-range horsepower snowmobiles, the Dayco HP Snowmobile Belt is manufactured from fiber reinforced polychloroprene rubber compound and aramid cord to ensure superior strength, long-lasting dimensional integrity and longer belt life.
The Dayco HP snowmobile belt ensures the dependable, smooth performance that you and your family prefer for leisurely, care-free days of trail riding.
HPX BELTS (HIGH PERFORMANCE EXTREME) SNOWMOBILE BELT
- Featuring Dayco’s Top Cog design for increased flexibility and longer belt life, this high horsepower belt is constructed with over-sized p-aramid cords and CVT rubber compounding to deliver the increased strength and durability that’s required to stand up to today’s higher RPM snowmobile engines. The Dayco HPX Snowmobile Belt will deliver a full range of power to attack any terrain without a loss of horsepower.
Featuring Dayco Top Cog design for increased flexibility, extended belt life and long-lasting reliable service, the Dayco HPX snowmobile belt is constructed with aramid cords and CVT rubber compounding to deliver the increased strength and durability that’s required to stand up to today’s high power snowmobile engine RPM’s and operating temperatures.
Enjoy the exhilaration that comes from knowing that when you need to clutch-down, the Dayco HPX Snowmobile belt will deliver a full range of power to attack any terrain without a loss of horsepower.
XTX BELTS (XTREME TORQUE) SNOWMOBILE BELT
-Specially-formulated high temperature Neoprene with the highest level of Aramid (Kevlar product) available that delivers track-churning performance for the most aggressive riders. This innovative break-through design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for ultimate flexibility and long belt life.
Bred from a rich history of experienced belt builders, the Dayco XTX snowmobile belt is specifically engineered to maximize the performance of the most extreme, high horsepower snowmobiles. Beating the competition on the race course is just one of many aspects that sets the XTX belt apart from its competition. Specially formulated high temperature Polymer along with the highest level of engineered reinforcement proves to perform better in belt operating temperature and efficiency than leading competitors. Its innovative break-through design of deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom yield the advantages of ultimate flexibility and longer belt life while being a better alternative to the original equipment belt.
The Dayco XTX snowmobile belt offers:
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds
- Quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Greater secondary acceleration at high RPMs
- Greater secondary acceleration as primary acceleration increases
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Providing more power to track
- Better performance during deceleration (more responsive engine braking)
- Tested and proven reliability at well over 12,000 RPMs
- Cooler-running temperature than the leading competitors